Contact Person: Ms Giovanna Palumbo
Phone: +39 089330973
Address: Via Sabato Visco 24/A – 84131 Salerno
ESSENIA UETP – University and Enterprise Training Partnership is an Italian organization based in Salerno operating in the field of project management and training. Our core activities are:
- TRANSNATIONAL MOBILITY and EU PROJECTS: We plan and manage projects funded within Erasmus+ Programme. The international traineeships, trainings and job shadowing activities are addressed to students, recent graduates, teachers and staff. The “VET MOBILITY CHARTER”, issued by the Italian National Agency Erasmus+, certifies the quality of the services provided.
- TRAINING: We design and deliver training courses addressed to: students, graduates, unemployed people, people looking for vocational retraining. The classroom activities are integrated with practical laboratories and internships in Italy and abroad. Courses are held by qualified trainers and we issue certificates recognized at Regional and National level.
- CAREER GUIDANCE: We realizes the matching activity between supply and demand to activate internships at companies within the European Programme – Youth Guarantee, promoting the entry into the world of work all young NEETs between 15 and 29. For this purpose Essenia UETP realizes activities: information and sensibilization, carreer guidance, promotion of work placements in companies in Italy and abroad.
- CONSULTING: We offer consultancy services to third parties providing logistical support, procurement of placement, language training, cultural and pedagogical preparation, monitoring, tutoring , paperwork, etc. It also provides assistance both to public and private entities in designing and managing EU funded projects, as well as in creating and managing partnerships at European, Italian and Regional level.
Our network of Partners all over Europe includes companies, Public Authorities, VET organizations and Universities.
Contact Person: Ms Janine Wulz
Phone: +43 58509150
Address: 3s Unternehmensberatung, Wiedner Hauptstraße 18- 1040 Wien, Austria
Contact Person: Ms Sara Meli
Phone: +356 2339 0555
Address: 183 Constitution Street, MST9054 Mosta – Malta
Paragon Europe is a Maltese Company founded in 2004 with offices in Malta and Brussels. It assists public and private organisations through:
- Project Management: The Project Management Department has, since 2004, been successful in sourcing funds for EU projects submitted under a number of funding programs, specifically FP7, ERDF (INTERREG IIIA, IIIB and IIIC), IEE, ICT PSP, LLP, COSME, JUSTICE, Horizon 2020 and Erasmus Plus. We offer assistance in different phases of the project lifecycle and can bring added-value to a number of areas namely, Consortium building; Project Management support, Dissemination and Exploitation of project results; Pilot testing through established links with several national authorities and entities; Research; Social Impact Assessment and more.
Paragon’s local and foreign partnerships include: SME’s in various economic sectors, Government Agencies, Government Authorities, Local Councils, Associations, NGOs, Cooperatives.
- Internships/Mobility Programmes: Since 2006, Paragon Europe has been managing a successful Internship programme through various EU mobility projects, working with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, higher educational institutes and agencies, offering services related to European funded programmes such as Erasmus Plus, Staff Mobility, Youth Workers, PON and POR, and more. Paragon works with 326 higher educational and vocational institutions from 27 EU member states. In the past 3 years, Paragon Europe has hosted over 4,500 students from European countries and beyond.
- Capacity Building and Training: Paragon Europe has developed training programmes at vocational, academic and professional levels. We provide support in planning and programme development and management within various sectors as well as delivery of training using our wide network of experts. Our Experience includes: Soft Skills Training, Post-Secondary and Higher Education, Professional Development, Vocational Educational Training (VET), Training Needs Analysis, Curriculum Development, Education sector analysis, reform and management.
- Research and Innovation: In the past 12 years (2004-2016) Paragon Europe has conducted numerous studies and evaluation activities including studies utilising methodologies such as: Beneficiary Surveys, Case Studies, Cost Benefit Analysis, Feasibility Studies, Cost Effectiveness Analysis, Delphi Survey, Expert Panels, Focus Groups, Impact Evaluation, Interviews, Observation Techniques, SWOT Analysis.
- EU and Business Advisory Services: Paragon Europe facilitates the creation of business opportunities internationally, both B2B and B2C as well as public-private partnerships, since it has access to a number of global networks. It has built long term relationships with organisations both of a public and private nature, through participation in joint projects and international consortia.
Contact Person: Celina Santos
Phone: (+351) 21 8870030
Address: Avenida Miguel Bombarda, 1, 1º esq. – 1000-207 Lisboa – Portugal
Our aim is to internationalise education for training and learning without frontiers. We believe that by working with training and education we are making societies stronger, contributing to employability and prosperity and safeguarding the integrity of future generations.
We work with a large number of partners from European, but also from Latin America. At national and local level, we have an extended network of partners and providers that help us assuring quality in our work.
We have a large experience in professional training opportunities (internships, job shadowing, language courses, workshops) and educational/professional visits. We offer programmes for participants who want to embrace personal, social, linguistic and professional development in Portugal. We hosted around 2.650 participants from 229 partners and 23 countries. We have helped to design and implement 52 mobility projects from 25 different promoters. We have developed 4 projects of our own (95 mobilites) and coordinate an Erasmus+ Consortium.
We are strategic project partners in issues like labour market, (un)employments, youth, gender equality, project management, vocational orientation, internships, tutoring/mentoring, citizenship, transversal skills, employability, interculturality, among others. Some of the projects we participated in are: GO JOB GO (Employability), MOB GAE (research on mobility impacts), PIA2 (project management as a teaching/learning tool in VET), ECDI: Everybody Can Do It (gender equality), PLACET (Supporting Placement Companies), T-TACTIC@SCHOOL (manual for managing and mentoring the international workplacements).
Danmar Computers LLC
Contact Person: Mr Krzysztof Ciapala
Phone: +48 178536672
Address: Klementyny Hoffmanowej 19, 35-016 Rzeszów, Poland
In many of these projects Danmar was responsible for designing and coordinating dissemination strategies. Danmar Computers is the developer and provider of AdminProject (adminproject.eu), the on-line system for management of European projects. All activities of the company are based on wide and well-established cooperation network, both on national and international levels. The national networks include training and counselling institutions, universities, schools, non-governmental organisations as well as private sector companies. International network include partners of various profiles coming from every European Union’s country. Danmar Computer’s mission is the promotion of life-long education and assurance of equal access to education for everyone with the use of modern technology.
Contact Person: Ms Gosia Kuklinska
Phone: +44 1752 764206
Address: Plymouth Science Park, 1 Davy Road, Derriford, Plymouth, PL6 8BX, United Kingdom
We offer a unique and inspiring work placement training programmes for young trainees and students in different professions. Our main aim is to provide enriching and inspirational opportunities that allows our trainees to experience working and living culture in a professional company, to enhance professional and personal development through education and cultural activities.
We have been involved in many placements, partnerships, innovations and language programmes over the past ten years as a Beneficiary, Promoter, Host and Intermediary Partner. Throughout this time, we have worked with many project Promoters across Europe, and as a result of this experience we have gained an in-depth understanding of the requirements needed to deliver successful project. We deliver all the service that are required from: EU funding and grants research, consortium development, consultancy, through to international mobility programme management.
We offer a range of services including: EU funding research, consultation, preparation and submission of project applications, implementation, management and coordination of projects, reporting, evaluation and dissemination of the outcomes and project results.
We work with many Partner Organisations from across Europe on a variety of different programmes, and as an experienced hosting partner, we would be delighted to work with you and assist you with all aspects of international mobility programmes.